Autumn Vacio: Go to the nearest auto parts store and ask for "parts cleaner".
Daria Verfaillie: I use brake cleaner for most part cleaning jobs.
Hilma Pestano: Air filter regular scent non-ultra Dawn then reapply filter oil.Fuel filter I use compressed air Most of these recommendations are for liability or environmental purposes. Petroleum products are usually very volatile and may cause damage to paint, vinyl,plastic and rubber, however they clean better than almost anything on the market. I try to use Dawn, Oxyclean, or Simple Green first and if it doesn't work then I use engine degreaser, solvent (from parts washer) kerosene or brake cleaner. I only use gas to clean if I am broke down on side of road and have no other choice....Show more
Troy Monsivais: i own a kx125 and the filter usally gets mucky i always clean it in petrol(trust me).loads of people use it.its brilliant.try it.
Sherri Drakos: Varsol. Exxon's cleaning solvent. history goes ! way back.
No comments:
Post a Comment